Monday, April 23, 2018

Day 22: I can't live without....

Today’s challenge is about things that autistic people can’t live without. I can’t speak to this topic, though I can imagine many autistic people would say things about their family or friends who support them.

What I know I can’t live without in my efforts to spread autism awareness, acceptance and hiring are the many kind words I have received from the members of this community, the assistance I have received from HR in IBM, the support of my managers in my efforts, the support of the Autism at Work community across the globe, and from the many friends I have made in all the different spaces around autism – education, volunteering, teaching, and so on. I have learned a lot in the past three to four years and I am grateful for meeting all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment