Saturday, October 8, 2011

What I Saw At the Revolution, Part 3

Ever since I first heard Robert Palmer sing the Andy Fraser-penned "Every Kinda People" I have subscribed to the idea. Here are some of the many folks that were at the protest or passing by. 

This guy stood silently. His sign said enough. He did speak to some passersby and reporters. 

A young woman decorated the sidewalk.

Many were still asleep when I first arrived.


This man played his drums softly for what seemed like an hour.

People all over were writing or painting signs.


Some slept lying down, others bolt upright where they sat.



One person's solution to not having a shower nearby.


A young woman with a large-format camera.

Another drummer warming up. He and his friends would get going later in the day.


People walking through and checking out literature and displays.



This young man glared from behind his ski mask at all who walked by including me as I changed my lens. So I immortalized him here.

The woman with the hula hoops was one of the highlights of the day.

Sleeper cells?

The hula hoop woman got a lot of people involved. More about her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment