Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Film Crew In Beacon

A search of IMDB shows that this is not the first time. I remember seeing "Nobody's Fool" with Paul Newman because it was filmed here, but that was a long time ago. I see that some part of "War Of The Worlds" was shot here but I did not recognize anything in the movie when I watched it. 

They have some serious equipment here, so I don't think this is a YouTube production. 


When Finn and I tried to go to Riverpool, this is what was saw that tipped us off that something is going down in town.

The woman in the yellow skirt seems to be an actress, but no one that I recognize.

That looks like an old (1970s) car there - perhaps a Pinto? In any case, it has Indiana plates.
  I hope they don't catch the mountain in the background because it is likely higher than anything in Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment